You are here
Home » Angus McCullough QC
Angus McCullough QC
- Barrister at 1 Crown Office Row in the Temple, London
- Practising mainly in environmental, health, and administrative law
- Called to the English Bar in 1990 and appointed Queen’s Counsel in 2010
- Zoology graduate from Oxford University, then worked as a safari guide in Zambia before turning to law
- Lifelong interest in natural history, in particular birds and insects, and under water.
- Co-author of various papers on hoverflies and butterflies
- Author of chapter on nature conservation in Environmental Law, Burnett-Hall, 2nd ed.